My Buckeye Broadband Credits was declined.
Stores usually decline Buckeye Broadband Credits for 11 reasons, with the most common reasons being:
- Another link was clicked on immediately before purchase
- Coupons from outside of your Buckeye Broadband Credits website were used
- Cookies were blocked by anti-virus software.
- Your cookies were turned off or being blocked by software like AdBlock or Anti-Virus programs.
- You entered a coupon code not found on/or associated with Buckeye Broadband Rewards during the checkout process for the merchant.
- You cancelled or returned the order.
- You used a discount offer not offered by Buckeye Broadband Rewards.
- You placed the order offline by calling the merchant.
- You purchased a gift card or gift certificate.
- You bought an item that did not qualify for Buckeye Broadband Credits.
- The terms of the offer were not met. Please check the Buckeye Broadband Credits guidelines of each merchant.
- You purchased an item online, but picked the order up in store. If we have not expressly noted that you can earn Buckeye Broadband Credits rewards in the Buckeye Broadband Credits guidelines for the merchant, you will not earn Buckeye Broadband Credits for your purchase.
- You purchased prescription medications. Prescription medications (for humans & pets) are not eligible for Buckeye Broadband Credits.
- You purchased a gaming system. Most merchants do not pay Buckeye Broadband Credits on gaming systems. Please check merchant guidelines.